Pages

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Driving

Yesterday after classes ended, I finally submitted my UROP proposal form. I had to go to Prof Kausel's office to have it signed(he has a huge office and has a pretty nice view too!) Once that was done, I decided that I would go grocery shopping(not very successful because I went home and I didn't want to carry a lot with me).
Coming back here, my dad suggested that I drive instead since I now have my driver's license. I was kinda nervous because I haven't driven much at night. We got back to MIT without any incident. It was also better because he wasn't criticizing me as much about the way I drive than before. Of course, that doesn't last. I was trying to park the way I had learned before and he was trying to get me to park his way. But I had no idea how he wanted me to since he doesn't explain very well. In the end, I got out of the car and he parked the car himself.

This morning as I was walking to my dance class, there was a couple getting married (or maybe they are already married) near the chapel. As I remark to a friend later, MIT isn't a very pretty place to get married...

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Hey you got your theme back! Cool. Man, parking is hard...