Montjüic was where the Barcelona Olympics were held back in 1992.
Olympic pool, Rachel was psyched that it was open to the public
Funny things park
Can't leave this one out :D
View over the city (I think the hill on the left is our next destination)
Olympic Stadium
Barcelona Telecommunications tower
Leaving Montjuic
Looking back up (I think it's a museum about Catalans but I don't remember because we never went in)There is an outdoor escalator to help people go up the hill, very useful when we tried to go up Park Guell but were really tiredOne final look back. We actually stood in the middle of the street to take this picture.
On our way down from the park, we discovered water pumps! We had tried the water fountains with no success. After our discovery, every time that we would pass by one later on, we would splash ourselves with the water and would feel instantly refreshed and enervated... for five minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment