Pages

Sunday, February 08, 2009

First Week of Classes

Last week was the first week of classes and there's so much work to do already! On Tuesday, I had classes from 11am - 10 pm, with a break from 12-1 and from 6-7. Of this, there's two classes which I was deciding which to take, French history (21H.346, 1-2:30) or French Culture (21F.346, 7-10pm). In the end I decided to take French history not just because my day wouldn't end so late, but also because it's in English. The professor for the French culture class is a visiting professor and I had such a hard time understanding him. On top of that, I feel like my french isn't as up to par as some of the others in the class.

So, this semester I am taking 4.5 classes in total, with one of them as a listener. I will be taking 1.013(CEE Design), 1.041 (Engineering Systems Design), 1.582 (Steel), 21H.346, and Chinese IV (this one as a listener because I don't have a high enough priority to be in the class and I can't make Fridays). Even though it doesn't seem like that much, I feel like it is a lot due to the number of projects in the course one classes. I would also like some time to study for the FE in April.

1 comment:

yalu said...

cool, didnt know you were also in chinese. i think my professor said that listeners didnt have to take the exams...lol