
Not very far from the train station was the harbor as shown above. Somewhere close by was a man throwing crumbs to the fish. After spending a while there just watching this, I decided to go in search of the ocean which ended up not being very far away.
The beach was very pretty. One side you could see the mountains
and on the other side a hill with a white house on top.
There was a walkway along the beach which goes up to the house. All along the hill, there were people there picnic-ing.Conquering the hill, I saw something unexpected, very breathtaking:
I had brought too much stuff with me, which I didn't want to leave on the beach. Thus I wasn't able to go into the water and trip was a little bit too long.In the morning, when I was making my first round of the area, I saw three people: 2 Asians and an non-Asian sitting in the shade on the sand eating ice cream. Why did they stand out? They also weren't dress for the beach.
Later on walking back to the center of the city, I saw a man who looked very familiar. But I passed by the area very quickly and it didn't seem likely that I would come upon someone I know there.
Walking through the center of the city a few hours later, I saw the three people again sitting on a bench in front of a church.
Walking back from the train station, I bumped into the man (not physically of course). It was indeed someone I know. He also works at Total. He is in the area with his daughter and her friend (and guess who they are).
1 comment:
pretty harbor city~ I never heard of many places that you and Yalu went this summer...
Post a Comment