Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A little lost

This morning, I left for work as usual. However, when I got to a fork in the road, I decided to take the other road. It looked like it was going to take me to closer to where I was heading. It was not until I was walking longer than I thought I should that I decided to look at one of the maps at the bus stops. It seems I had walked off in another direction. But it was not a problem because there was another bus stop I could go to. This time however, I miss the turn that I was suppose to take. A few minutes later, I came upon another bus stop (but not for the line I wanted) and got my bearings. When I finally find what I was looking for, I saw the bus leave the station. Rather than waiting 15 minutes for the next bus to come, I decided to walk. It was not until I was really close to work that I waited for the bus and rode it for one stop.

No comments: