This is actually a bit overdue, but I'm going write about it anyway.
On Friday I went shopping at the galeria. One of the stops I made was Express. As I was browsing, I overheard this annoying customer asking one of the employees to help her find shirt on sale she liked. It went something like this:
Customer: I'm sorry for asking you to do this but I really like this shirt. It looks like this shirt but it has a paws print on it. I put it on layaway two days ago.
Employee: (looking for the shirt) But we only hold it for one day. Since you didn't come back for it on Thursday...
Customer: I don't mean to cause you any trouble, but I just really like this shirt. I did put it on layaway and it had been put back in the store. If I find it, I'll definitely buy it. I'm really sorry about this.
But this is not the end of the story. During the time that I was there, she said the same the same thing to at least two other employees.
2 comments:
hmm, was she hoping they would find it for her?
i think so? maybe she thought that if she try enough times, it'll appear somehow...
Post a Comment