Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Spotting Scope

Today in pistol class, I realized that my spotting scope was a little bit high. If I stand on my toes, I can see it. When we were shooting our last target, I decided to lower it so I don't have to go up on my toes. After each round of 5 shots, we look in it to see where we've hit and make any adjustments if necessary, which I did. The target was pulled in at the end of 3 rounds, but there seems to be a problem. It doesn't look at all like what I was seeing through the spotting scope! Turns out, I have been looking at my neighbor's target the whole time...

2 comments:

yalu said...

OMG i can't believe you did pistol!! did you have to lottery? was it hard to get in? do you just show up? i dont know what i'm going to do this week for PE classes...what are you doing?

X said...

they're using a FCFS system now. i did manage to get on the waitlist. there wasn't that many people on the list so I was able to get a spot. you could just show up and hope that people doesnt come. want to go do pilates at noon with me?