Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

California Final Part

On my last day, I stayed with Lucy and her family in Oakland. They were very nice. After breakfast in the morning, Lucy and I went to explore Oakland. It turned to be one of the hottest days there since I arrived. Some main attractions I saw included the lake, old Oakland, and Jack London Square.






After returning to her house for a while, we then went with Eng Sew to Muir Woods to see the giant Redwoods. They only grow in certain regions of the park and we weren't sure if we were going in the right direction until we came upon them. They were really tall!

people for scale ^_^

more and more people came up to take its picture and it just keeps on eating

This was followed by a trip to the Muir Beach lookout point...


you can actually see San Fran in the back

...and a lookout point for the Golden Gate Bridge



After dinner in Japantown, it was time to head back to Boston.

No comments: