Pages

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Animals

1)
The ugly bunny in the neighbor's yard...







































2) I went to the Blvd of Pyrenees today just to be outside and to write stuff.

I was sitting on a bench in front of this.. and made sure that I was between trees just in case some bird decide to do their business where I was sitting.

In the end it was not the bird poop which fell on me, but the bird itself.

I think it was a baby bird (it was so cute!) trying to learn to fly. It stayed there a while and looked at me, and I looked back. Soon it sees another one like itself and hopped away.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

woah, it is pretty ugly. is it a pet?

X said...

I have no idea.. maybe? It was in the backyard...

yalu said...

man it's really ugly. like that dog we saw after the Picasso museum.