After being in Ithaca for just two days, I am already really sore from walking around so much. Anytime I want to head to campus, I have to climb up the hill since it is on top of a hill. From one of my roommates, I found out that there was a "Dump-and-Run Sale" this weekend. Basically they sell things that other students have left behind from previous years really cheap. It was kinda like a flea market. There were blankets, bowls, clothing, binders, etc. The only thing I was interested in at all was a water filter pitcher...except I couldn't find the cover for any of them.
Later I decided to go to Target again, but this time I will walk there instead. It was a 4 mile trek but it wasn't too bad as I decided to go on a more flat route. It was very scenic too. Also along the way, I saw a deer and a rabbit! I didn't manage to get a picture of the deer because it got scared away by the cars. I also didn't take a picture of the rabbit because by the time I am ready to, it might have left. On the way back though, I took the bus instead.
My third roommate also arrived yesterday. She is from New York City and is studying law.
2 comments:
You walked 4 miles for a water filter??
I needed to get something else in addition to the water filter. I didn't get the water filter because they ran out when I got there.
Post a Comment